Monday, October 16, 2006

HELLO WORLD! :D; I passed my mathematics after constantly failing that dumb subject! Like, wowzaaaa. Worship me, yo. Congratulations to everyone who passed and improved! (I'm in a happpppyyyyyy mood!)

Anyhow, we spent the whole day checking papers. I'm going to be a sec 4 student! -I hope; it all depends on Malay. I'm very angry at the teacher who marked my long essay, how dare she fail me! RARR I know who the marker s anyway, I swear, she holds grudges. >:{ I IS ANGRYYYY.

After school, I helped decorate the space outside the General Office for Hari Raya! It looks so much better than before (all plain and historical). Now it's so cheery and Nurul -ish! Wowzaaa! Then we wasted time in class, by wasting time I mean being Lame and such, and then went to Ah!Rab Street (Pretty Hill Mountain pronounces it like that) with Miss Pierce and Miss Swan. We were mighty brave to go despite the Killer Haze. Walked around, and the usuals la; lame-ing, bitching. Then had dinndinn with Miss Pierce. Ahahaha We were the only two making noise in BK, cos of we-know-whos.

And now I'm at home typing ths out. An amazing day I had, dint I? Indeed I did! More outings okay, Miss Pierce and Miss Swan! And everyother Miss in 3/9 except Joanne Denise Noelle Paranjothy, cos she's a Mrs.

okay, GOODBYE WORLD! :D

P/S: smashing into monitors : the new headbang. ;}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home